I'm sorry its taken me so long to post again!!! Things have been crazy so far this year. I have been trying to focus on so many thing at once its gotten to me the last month... Oh were to start!
Dieting hasn't been to bad and I've been doing Turbofire to work out. I LOVE TURBOFIRE!!! If you haven't looked in to it or want to teambeachbody.com/warrior365 You can set up a FREE account here and check it out. I have had trouble really liking any work outs until TurboFire. I am down a total of #71 lbs as of yesterday so just 69 left to my goal. Wow that sounds like a lot but I'm over my half way mark and I am determined to be at goal before the end of this year... or pregnant which ever comes first :)
We also got big news DH has been accepted to graduate school so we will be moving to the sunshine state :) We are also going to be going on our first vacation this year. We have been married 7 years in June and haven't ever went on a real vacation. We've done trips to see family or a few days in Chicago or St louis but this will be a real vacation and we are so excited!
An update on the fertility, I will finally be getting an HSG done. YAY! I have
lost enough weight that the RE is comfortable enough to do it. He was wanting me to lose 15 lbs by my next appointment but I've only lost 5. I am so happy I am getting the HSG though oh and I forgot the BIGGGG news... For the first time ever (that I know of) I ovulated on my own! Go ovaries hahaha I actually had stopped temping and I took a break from OPK for two months and I decided to start using OPK again I was on CD 20 and thought I wasn't going to get a + but much to my surprise I did! I was so excited but in disbelief. I sent a picture to a friend who also uses OPK to verify.... then I took two more test to make sure it wasn't a fluke lol
I will be sure to update after my HSG. Oh and I'm a little nervous about it so if you could comment and let me know how yours went I would love that.

Yay so glad you are back! I am going to have to check out this turbo fire cause I need something to remotivate me again. Congrats on O'ing it is such a good feeling. Good luck on your HSG I built it up in my head to be way worse than it actually was. It does get uncomfortable for like 30 seconds which are the longest 30 seconds ever but then it is all done.
ReplyDeleteI really do love TurboFire! The lady on there Chalene is so motivating during the workouts and it keeps me going. Theres a mix between longer and shorter workouts but they are all intense which I love :) Thanks for the info on the HSG. I am really trying not to think about it to much but every now and then my mind wonders LOL
Delete